![]() |
| Tina Urso McDaniel 2016 |
outward in all directions,
faster than the speed of light
I am light
I am love
I am not gone.
I was never here and always here
I will expose and dispel the darkest corners
I am Love and God and Science
I am liberty and justice
I am righteous truth
You cannot defeat Truth, no matter how hard you try
You will think you have, and relish
In your glorious play of False Triumph.
But this is just a blink in the moment of Truth.
She is old and will outwait any Falsehood
I am expanding.
I am expanding
and accelerating in force
If you try to press me,
to knock me down,
you will only accelerate my rate of speed.
For this, I thank you.
You will never see the reverberation coming.
It will be the last thing you expect
It will greet you in your moment of greatest False Triumph
Holy
Holy
holy
free fly colors universe beautiful, beautiful
so much love
so much.
Rise above.
See the beauty.
Alive.
Alive.
Alive
In you
In all
peace

No comments:
Post a Comment